Pages

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

My amazing trip to Spencer Park


W.A.L.T Write an information report that informs the audience.

Success Criteria
I know I will be successful when….
  • I use an opening statement that explains the subject of the report.
  • The opening statement is followed by sentences that describe the event; what you saw, what you did, how you felt, what you learnt.
  • Each paragraph focuses on a different aspect of the topic; travelling, the beach, the lagoon walk, playground.
  • A general statement about the topic usually rounds off the report

My amazing trip to Spencer Park

On Friday the 10th of March we went to Spencer Park with Rumu Wha, Ruma Toru and Wahi Ako. The other classes went on the bus and Mikayla, Lasa , Aisa and I went in the car. I felt so excited to go to Spencer Park.

We got there I was in group 2e my group walked to the beach first I felt happy because I got to put my feet in the water we made sand castles and played in the sand and waited for the other groups to arrive. They arrived, we lined up.

Then we walked back to the playground and had morning tea I had egg sandwiches and biscuits. Everyone was so hungry then after that we played on the playground. South Hornby was there we ask if we could play basketball and we did. Me, Aisa, Vann, Jillian , Joshua, Mikayla. Me and Aisa got a 3 pointer there was this guy he was so skilled and stuff their team was pretty good we were leading by 16 we won.

The teachers and parents called us over they said we're going for the Lagoon walk  we packed up and walked past adrenaline forset My cousin and I walked together we saw heaps of birds.

My group went back to the park and had our lunch. We were supposed to go to the beach but we played at the park me and my friends played basketball again all day the bus came along Lasa, Aisa , Mikayla. And I went back to school in my dad's car we listened to music.

2 comments:

  1. Nature, I was really impressed with your spelling and punctuation in the first few paragraphs. I think that you may have rushed the last paragraph! Keep working hard to produce your best work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for that I am going to remember that for next time.

      Delete

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about