Pages

Wednesday, September 6, 2017

School Extravaganza

                    School Extravaganza

On Wednesday and Thursday we have a performance to put on we practised for about the whole term until week 6 we learned to dance and make sure that everything was perfect. 

We did this for New Zealand music month we danced and lip synced to New Zealand music the song I was doing was chains by Che-Fu I will have the song below. 

I played as one of the rappers along side my friend Lasa it was very fun and heart racing but when we got out there it wasn't so bad. We have another performance today and I think we will do better because we have done it before.
since we get there so early and our performance is like nearly last we have to wait with another teacher and we play games and go on our Chromebooks.
   
(Fun Facts)
Extravaganza  means Entertainment or production
The song was released in 1998
New Zealand music month went for a week but people loved it so much they changed it for a whole month.
Well I hoped you enjoyed.



5 comments:

  1. Hey Nature on stage I like how you put your hands down and broke the chains and how you have added the video so people know what the song is. What is your favorite part of the song. Mine was the start of it. I liked how you have added facts I didn't know most of the facts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its ok what was your favorite part of the song

      Delete
    2. The rapping part is my fav part thank you for the comment josef. What was your favourite part.

      Delete

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about