Pages

Thursday, September 17, 2020

Instrument Evaluation

 Instrument Evaluation

1. What have you studied in music this term?
We have studied piano, ukulele, and guitar.

2.Which instrument have you enjoyed and why? 
I enjoyed ukulele because it was very easy to play and it was small enough for me to hold

3. Which Instrument did you find the most challenging and why?
I found piano to be the most challenging because my fingers are really short and I found it difficult to move my fingers around the keys.

4. Which instrument are you going to focus on for the rest of the term and why? What would you like to achieve 
I am gonna focus on playing the ukulele I want to be able to play a whole song

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about