Pages

Monday, June 22, 2020

VIA Survey

VIA Survey
For Wananga today we did a Character strength test, their was 40 questions and I answered them honestly so here are my top 3 character strengths.



1. Kindness
I feel like this is quite accurate because I love being kind to people it makes me very happy.

2. Humour
I love making people laugh especially when they are down and I just love making jokes and stuff so yeah I would say this is true.

3.  Gratitude
This is pretty accurate I love showing people that I am thankful for them and the stuff they do for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about