Pages

Tuesday, February 13, 2018

All about me

All about me Nature

Bonjour my name is Nature, I’m a year 7 at Hornby High School, my teachers name is Whaea Raewyn. My favorite thing to do at school is to play sports, I love to play basketball it is really fun to play I also made it to Canterbury's last year. Working in a group makes me most comfortable they have interesting ideas that I wouldn't of thought of and it is just really fun to be in a group.


My favorite subject is science and my least favorite subject is maths. I love science because it's fun and the teacher is really funny,I dislike maths because it makes me really frustrated because I don't understand it. Thank you for reading my all about me I hope you learned alot about me and what I do bye!!.

2 comments:

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about