Pages

Wednesday, November 8, 2017

My character traits

Give me feed back please!!!

Among The Hidden
These past weeks we have been reading novels, I'm reading the novel among the hidden by Margaret Peterson Haddix  we have to write about the characters traits and make them as how we see them.  This is the character I want feedback on  the sort of feedback I want is if I have enough evidence to back up what I know about this character. So far this is what I have done below give me some feedback or more info about this character

1 comment:

  1. Hello Nature, this is really good I think you have added some nice juicy words that caught my attention. but there were a few things that didn't sound right to me. maybe you could add some more punctuation at the top because there are some really big scientists and it fells like I am going to pass out. but besides that it is good keep it up.

    ReplyDelete

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about