Pages

Friday, September 8, 2017

Keys into the past

This week we have been writing about the film piano we watched the film and then we had to wright about it I hope you like my writing and leave some feedback if you have any bye!!. Piano here(http://www.literacyshed.com/piano.html )

I was sitting alone by the piano where me and my wife used to play, I “sighed’’  it echoed in the empty room i'm so lonely, I started to play my wife's favourite song it brings back so much memories.

As my fingers flowed I felt another finger touch mine my wife she kissed me on the cheek and then left still I kept on playing, I trembled at the site Boom Boom! I was trying to save a man he died in my arms looking straight into my eyes and I regret that day.

Diiing I pressed the wrong key but I just kept going,  another memory it was my 9th birthday my parents gave me a horse a  wooden horse not a real one but since I was 9 I had a pretty big imagination.

I heard a bang on the side of the piano I glanced over in a state of fear nothing's damaged it's just my grandson johnny it's his birthday today and I had nothing for him because I was to stuck into my music so much to even care, so I decided to give him my horse he  just loves it like I did.

I played again my eyes filled with tears as more memories rolled through my head but they were happy tears.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about